The Lenders Network has established partnerships with Lenders that require a credit score of 580-600 for an FHA loan. FHA Loan Requirements
- Minimum credit score of 580 with 3.5% down payment
- Down payment can be a gift from a relative
- Down Payment Assistance may be available for first time home buyers
- FHA loans are only available for primary residence occupancy
- 24 months from discharge of bankruptcy and have re-established good credit.
- 36 months from date of foreclosure or short sale and have re-established good credit.
- Must have steady employment history
- Debt to income ratios not to exceed 43%-50% various by lender
- Purchase programs with as little as 3.5% down payment.
- Financing available as low as 580 FICO.
Submit your contact information.
A Lender will contact you to discuss your loan needs.
A Pre-Qualification letter will be provided to submit with your offer.
Work with one of our local realtors to submit your offer or find the perfect home.
We value your privacy by submitting your information you are giving consent to share your information with up to two (2) network lenders. You may be contacted by phone, email and/or SMS or MMS even if your name and phone number is on any DNC (do not call) list.