A jumbo loan is for people that are seeking a loan that exceeds the conforming loan limits in their area. The conforming limit is between $417,000 – $625,000.
If you are looking for a Jumbo Loan product we can help find you lenders that have loan programs that fit your needs. Often times a higher credit score can be established by paying off credit cards. Having high balances on open revolving debt can lower your scores dramatically.
- How Much does it Cost to Build a House in 2017
- Compare Loan Offers and Mortgage Rates Free
- How to Get A Home Loan with Bad Credit in 2017
- What Credit Score is Needed to Buy a House in 2017
- FHA MIP Chart – How much will you pay? How you can avoid/drop MIP
- Thank you for submitting your information
- How to Remove Late Payments from your Credit Report
- Comparing FHA vs Conventional Loans
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to FHA Loans
- Getting a Home Equity Loan with Bad Credit
Compare Mortgage Rates Free