GPA: 3.5 or Higher
Age: 17 and older
Enrollment status: Currently enrolled in a Business or Finance program.
$1000 Scholarship awarded each semester
Fall 2018 Semester
- Opens: October 23, 2018
- Deadline: May 23, 2019
Spring 2019 Semester
- Opens: May 24, 2019
- Deadline: December 15, 2019
The Lenders Network Scholarship is offered to students entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to Marketing or Business. Students have a GPA of 3.5 or higher, and be at least 17 years of age.
Applicants must submit a 500 to 1,000-word essay explaining what they hope to accomplish during their career in a in Business or Finance and how the scholarship would fulfill those goals.
Finalists will be notified by email and must provide proof of enrollment and GPA (letters of acceptance, transcripts, etc.) before the scholarship recipient is selected.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel. The winner will be selected based on the criteria set forth in the requirements section of this document.
Once the winner is decided and notified of the award, the check will be written and delivered to either the winner, or the College or University directly dependent upon the College or University’s rules regarding outside private scholarships.
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Void where prohibited
- Must be 17 years of age or older to apply, legal residents of the United States and enrolled at an eligible educational institution in an eligible program.
- This contest is sponsored by The Lenders Network, and ESV Marketing Inc.
- Applicants information is never shared to third party companies.