VA Loan Credit Score Requirements allow lenders to lend to Veterans with low credit scores.
VA Loan Credit Score Requirements will vary based on the state and Lender you choose. VA loans with low credit scores are not a thing of the past. While most banks and lenders require a 620 or 640 credit score to approve you for a VA loan. There is a big market for home loans with low credit scores for people that cannot get approved through traditional lenders. The Lenders Network has established partnerships with a select few highly reputable Lenders who accept a 580 credit score for VA loans.
- 580 minimum credit score* Varies by lender and state
- No down payment
- Stable employment
- Debt to Income between 43%-50%
- No late payments in the last 12 months on any current mortgage.
- Certificate of Eligibility – Get your certificate here
- VA refinance low credit score qualifying offer
Submit your contact information.
A Lender will contact you to discuss your loan needs.
We value your privacy by submitting your information you are giving consent to share your information with up to two (2) network lenders. You may be contacted by phone, email and/or SMS or MMS even if your name and phone number is on any DNC (do not call) list.