Frequently Asked Questions
The Lenders Network is not a mortgage lender or mortgage broker. The Lenders Network is a marketplace that brings mortgage lenders and homebuyers together to help you apply for FHA home loans.
Is my information going to be sold to companies who will call/email me non stop?
No at all. Unlike other companies out there who send your information to anyone and everyone for months, even years. We will send your information to no more than 3 (three) lenders in our network at the time you submit your information.
What if I get denied because of my credit will you still help me?
Are you a direct lender?
No. We have partnered with a select group of highly reputable Mortgage companies who offer home loans. We match you with the lenders that are the best fit for you.
How can you get people approved with a 580 score?
FHA guidelines state that the minimum credit score required for an FHA loan is 580. The Banks and Lenders set their own requirements as far as the lowest score they will accept.
Will my credit be pulled after I complete this form?
No. Your credit will not be pulled until you speak to a live person and give verbal authorization first.
I know my credit is bad, should I even apply?
Yes. We have partnered with many lenders who offer home loans to people with less than perfect credit. We have facilitated over 100,000 requests for loans and accounts for over 200 million in closed loan transactions.
I am not ready to buy right away, should I wait to apply for a loan?
No. Even if you are not planning on purchasing a home soon it’s a good idea to see if you qualify for a mortgage. If you do not qualify now, you will be able to get a clear understanding on what you need to do to get in a position to qualify down the road.
- 2018 FHA Loan Guidelines – How to Qualify for an FHA Loan
- Compare Loan Offers and Mortgage Rates Free
- How Much does it Cost to Build a House in 2018
- 6 Mortgage Programs You Can Get with No Money Down
- How to Get A Home Loan with Bad Credit in 2018
- How to Qualify as a First-Time Home Buyer
- What Credit Score is Needed to Buy a House in 2018
- How to improve your credit score by 100 points in 30 days
- 2018 USDA Home Loan Program Requirements
- Thank you for submitting your information